The stage is being set of Night Two of @BrandNewRock-apalooza here at the Observatory. Tonight, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me, Daisy, & some B-sides!! #brandnew #homeiswherebrandnewis (at The Observatory OC)
Newly anointed Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler said this week that it would be OK for Internet service providers to charge Netflix and other companies for a faster lane to consumers.
Wheeler’s stance is surprising given that it…
"The French filmmaker Edouard Molinaro, known for blockbuster films such as "La cage aux folles" and "L’Emmerdeur" died today in Paris at the age of 85 years due to lung problems, local media reported."
|—||Robin Williams (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
I say this as someone who genuinely likes Google Plus: Stop trying to make Google Plus happen, Google. It isn’t going to happen. At least not when you’re forcing it on people.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
The most dangerous neighborhood in NYC. And how to tell which guys are probably criminals.
Bugatti, now and then
Porsche 911 GT3 RS